- Surrounding tourism
A lot of highlights!
- There are various sightseeing spots around the Niemonya, such as the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, a representative tourist spot in Toyama Prefecture.
If you can voice your voice to the front desk, we will give you detailed tourist information as well.
Recommended sightseeing spots
- It is one of the leading dams in Japan, the height of the dam (height of the bank) is 186 m and boasts the best in Japan.
Because the power station that uses the water stored in the dam is the Kurobegawa Dai-yon Hatsudensho (Kuroyon)
Sometimes it is called "Kuroyon Dam".
- Uozu AquariumUozu Sogo Koen Uozu Aquarium Uozu Sogo Koen.
We are carrying out a distinctive exhibition focusing on raising local aquatic life.
- It is a facility to introduce about Tateyama distinctive from multiple viewpoints such as geological and climatic.
In the indoor exhibition, we will display an exhibition on the sabo of how to prevent earth and sand flowing from Tateyama,
In the outdoor zone you can experience field watching etc. about Tateyama.
- Namerikawa City is built adjacent to Toyama Bay to introduce the culture and tourism resources of Namerikawa City.
There is a centerpiece on "Hotaruika" which is also the name of the facility, but there is also a corner where you can interact with deep-sea creatures.